Right to Rent Checklist
Avoid mistakes by using this useful checklist for all your properties
The government require all residential occupiers (including tenants, property guardians and lodgers) to be checked to see if they have the right to rent - whether or not they are the legal tenants
This checklist will help you:
- Get everything done
- Remind you so you don't forget anything
- Provide a record which you can print off and keep with the rest of the property paperwork
- Find out where you can get more guidance
- You will also get access to the seven FREE services you can use on Landlord Law and will be siged up to an email series giving information about how my service can help you
- Plus you will go on our general mailing list so we can let you know about any special offers, important legal news etc (you can unsubscribe at any time).
Download our checklist and avoid errors now!
Get the form:
Click the link below to get your email - this will give a link for you to download the checklist